This is a combination of natural flavor vegetables and spices to make our kids eat healthier. Many categories of vegetables like squash, onion, corn, red peppers and spices like diced chilies. Kids would be greatly love this meal we served for you.
Ingredients:<serves for 6>
Cooked strips of fajita chicken 1 lb
Diced squash 1 lb
Frozen corn 5 lb
Diced canned green chili 4 oz
Raw diced onion 4 oz
Raw diced red pepper 4 oz
Canola oil 2 TB
Canned diced tomatoes 4 oz
Black pepper 5 teaspoons
Cumin 5 teaspoons
Garlic powder 5 teaspoons
Cooked rice 22 oz
1..Before beginning, wash and hygiene your hands
2. Dice and measure out vegetables, chicken and other ingredients
3. Warm up a boiling pan, pour oil in. Stir-fry onions until they are turning lucid.
4. Put chicken and squash into the boiling pan and saute until squash is soft and tender.
5. Then add red pepper, corn and green chili, tomatoes, spices in, mix them until the temperature of the all the ingredients turn into 180F.
6. Let the mixture simmer for 2-3 minutes by reducing the heat
7. Make sure not to over cooked
8.Panning. Serve over 4 oz rice for your kids