Need some motivation for major and pleasant to feed 4 grownups, please …
Here ' s what I have plus some shop cabinet
natural herbs and flavors like rosemary, thyme, cilantro, cinnamon, parsley, turmeric extract, cumin, ginger.
Duck liver crown
Mushroom crown (homemade)
Tomatoes (fresh and tinned)
Half and fifty percent
Semisweet delicious chocolate chips
White delicious chocolate
I believe that ' s practically whatever I have in your house. I have accessibility to a stove, oven, griddle, microwave, slow-moving stove, grill. Since I have up until tonight to prepare, slow-moving chef dishes are great.
– Moroccan spiced lamb with baked veggie (shallots, cauliflower, onions, tomatoes, eggplant, garlic) cous cous
– Lemon butter hen with rice in a tomato sauce with garlic and onions and shallots covered with parmesan.
– Baked luscious tuna and veggie pasta covered with cheese mix.
– Baked pancetta covered cheese packed hen with linguine and veg in a puttanesca sauce.
– Broiled cod/salmon with lentils and black rice in a velvety garlic butter sauce.
– Vegetable and lentil stew offered with soft drink bread.
– Eggplant moussaka
– Chicken enchiladas (you could make the tortillas from square one with the flour)
– Vegetable frittata and homemade salsa
– Cheddar pancetta Ranch hen pasta
– Wasabi salmon with snow peas and broccoli
– Papaya sorbet
– Chocolate brownies
– White delicious chocolate blondies
– Chocolate chip cookies
– Coconut and rum delicious chocolate pie
– Whiskey truffles
– White delicious chocolate and raspberry cupcakes
– Banoffee pie (if you make the sugar from square one)
– Peanut butter delicious chocolate pie
– Apple pie
– Banana taste ice cream
– Chocolate mayo cake with fresh raspberries
– Lemon cake