Stay sugar-free! Stay healthy! This is the main secret of living healthy and disease-free. It is not only that a diabetic has to stay on a sugar-free diet. Sugar deposits in the body causes obesity, cardiac problems, depression, headaches and other ailments apart from diabetes. So if you want to enjoy your favorite desserts and all other delicacies always go on a sugar-free diet.
There are innumerable sugar-free desserts recipes that you can try and enjoy the after dinner treat every day. You must keep certain ingredients like sugar substitutes, vanilla, certain fruits, fresh cream, nuts etc with which you can prepare any kind of yummy dessert within minutes. You need not always bake or cook your desserts. A good combination of fruits and nuts with fresh cream will give you a refreshing sugar free treat that is healthy for all.
Here is a very easy to make dessert recipe that can be prepared within no time. These kinds of recipes work well when suddenly you have to serve your guests something sweet and delicious.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter.
- 1 cup of margarine/low-fat butter
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 2/3 cup of agave.
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- ¼ teaspoon of stevia
How to prepare:
- Take a medium sized bowl.
- Prepare a baking pan with lining it with parchment paper or wax paper. Take care to keep the base absolutely flat and fold the corners properly.
- In the bowl put all the ingredients including the butter till smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan. Smooth the batter with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for more than 2 hours till it settles well. It will become complete hard within this time.
- Take it pout from the refrigerator and cut into square pieces and store the fudge again in the freezer.
- Take them out before serving.
- You can garnish with unsweetened white chocolate flakes.
This is a very delicious sugar-free dessert that anyone can have. It contains very little fat and no wheat-flour, sugar or soy and so even a cardiac patient can enjoy a bite of this yummy dessert after meals. You can prepare anything tasty if you use a little imagination and your own style. Use juicy fruits and low-calorie nuts with sugar-free ice cream or yogurt and berries according to your taste to prepare a healthy dessert.