Dieticians have always laid stress of a sugar-free diet after a certain age. Children can surely have sugar candies and all sweet things but not adults. It has been proved that sugar causes various diseases like headaches, fatigues, mood swings, obesity and even cancer apart from diabetes.
Whereas the benefits of staying on a sugar-free diet are numerous. You stay fit and healthy, you do not gain extra fat, you can stay away from mental problems, you can fight the against cardiac problems as the cholesterol level stays normal and you can even reduce your sugar-level if you are a diabetic. When the body is sugar free, it works better and uses the good carbs to produce energy and thus burn out the extra fat stored in the body. You will have less of hunger pangs and your skin will also become more beautiful and you will look slim and elegant.
When there are so many advantages of staying away from sugar, why do you need to have desserts that have table sugar as one of the ingredients> There are many types of sugar-free dessert recipes for you to prepare and serve. You can enjoy some of the most delicious sugar-free desserts like chocolate mousse, cheesecake, carrot cake, cookies and brownies and other delicacies made with sugar-less and fat-free ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Try out this sugar-free dessert recipe and surprise your loved ones.
A Cool Fruity Delight
- 2 apples.
- 2 pears.
- 1 orange.
- 1cup blueberries chopped.
- 2 to 4 strawberries.
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds and pistachios.
- Vanilla sugar-free ice cream/ unsweetened whipped cream.
- 1 pack of Wafers
To prepare this extremely delicious and healthy dessert, you will not have to exert yourself at all. No boiling, baking or cooking and is absolutely oil-free.
- Wash and clean all the fresh fruits and dry them with a tissue.
- Cut the fruits into fancy shapes but small size.
- Whip the cream by adding sugar substitute and vanilla till peaks are formed.
- Now in a large transparent fruit bowl mix all the ingredients along with the whipped cream.
- Pour the ingredients in separate serving cups or small dainty bowls and put in the freezer.
- Before serving, place a wafer stick on top. You can sprinkle the chopped nuts and pistachios and some dark chocolate flakes.
When you serve this sugar-free dessert after dinner, you will love to see the beaming smiles on everyone’s faces for sure.