KitKat cake recipe – “Have a break. Have a KitKat.” KitKat chocolate was born on 1937, and KitKat chocolate has the number one sale in the United Kingdom. Someone has estimated that the output of KitKat chocolate per 5 minutes is able to pile up an Eiffel Tower, while a day’s yield could fill up all the subways of UK. It is imaginable that how popular the KitKat chocolate is all over the world. So, here today we are going to make a KitKat cake, as the term suggests, the KitKat cake is made of KitKat chocolate.
The surface of KitKat chocolate is dense chocolate and the filling is the unique and crispy waffle, which distinguishes itself from other food of the same kind. No wonder it has swept the world and is popular among the world people.
Recipe Of KitKat Cake
For the cake base:
An 18.25-ounce box of chocolate cake mix
All-purpose flour 1 cup
Granulated white sugar 1 cup
Water 1 1/3 cups
Sour cream 1 cup
Salt 3/4 teaspoon
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
For the chocolate cream frosting:
Milk 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
Cream cheese 3 ounces
Salted butter 1/2 cup
Sugar powder 1 pound
Chopped dark chocolate 1 cup
Giant KitKat Bars 36
M&M’s 1 bag
- First and formost, preheat the oven to 325 F degrees. Brush two 9-inches round cake pans with oil and sprinkle some flour on it.
- Then, blend together flour, sugar, salt and cake mix in a large bowl. Then, add in the remaining ingredients and beat with an electric beater for 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Finally, separate the remaining batter into the two 9-inches round cake pans. Next, bake the cake rounds between 35 – 40 minutes. Let the cake cool in the pan for 20 minutes and remove the cake layers to a wire rack for completely cooling.
- Whisk butter and cream cheese with an electric beater at medium speed in a large bowl until creamy and fluffy. Then, add sugar powder step by step while beating the mixture at low speed. Next, blend milk and vanilla and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Microwave the chocolate sticks until they are melted and smooth, at the same time stirring at 30 second intervals. And slowly add the melted chocolate to the batter and keep beating until smooth.
- Top the first cake layer with frosting. And then place the second cake layer on top of the first. After that, frost the second layer and the edge of the cakes. The next step, stick KitKat chocolate to the sides of the cake. Wrap a pink ribbon around the cake in order to secure the KitKat chocolate. At last, top the frosting with M&M’s.
Review Of The KitKat Cake
If you fancy KitKat chocolate, then you shall never miss this kind of KitKat cake recipe. Probably you might feel it is not as good as it seems, but when you take a bite, most of the chocolate filling is in the center and around the edges towards the bottom, so you need to take quite a few bites for a more deep taste of the KitKat cake. And however, it is not too sweet, the taste of the KitKat cake is just the perfect.
Conclusion Of The KitKat Cake
“Life was like a box of chocolate, you never know what you’re gonna get.” Chocolate is an attractive food for almost everyone who loves desserts. How to say, can you feel the love in KitKat cake? Because the chocolate contains a sort of material that is likely to make people fall in love. So why not let this kind of KitKat cake to allure your taste bud?
All in all, The recipe of KitKat cake can not be missed for the KitKat chocolate that added in the cake is available for you to enjoy the smooth feeling that is melting on your tongue. More importantly, the taste of denseness, softness and sweetness makes the people who fancy chocolate cake surprise heavily. So do you love the KitKat cake? It is sort of a art on tongue and if you follow the recipe of the KitKat cake, you will feel the nice taste of the KitKat cake that has no words to describe to the extreme.