It has become very important for every individual to take care of their health to fulfill their aims in life. If you are a businessman, a professional, a film star or a mother, you have so many things to do everyday to stay happy. So why eat anything and everything without counting your calories and falling ill? Maintain a proper routine and eat a healthy diet that contains all the essential elements but avoid fatty foods that have saturated harmful fats.
It is very natural that you like to finish your meals with a dessert. Then prepare the low-calorie desserts and enjoy them without worrying about excess calories or fat especially if you tend to grow fat or is a diabetic. Doctors always advice to count the intake of calories in relation to the amount that you burn out everyday
Here is an easy low-calorie dessert recipe that you can prepare to serve after dinner to everyone irrespective of age.
No Crust Strawberry Pie
You will require very simple ingredients for this dessert. Fruit desserts are the best options when you want to appease your sweet tooth while counting your calories.
- Fresh strawberries.
- Sugar-free vanilla pudding mix.
- Sugar-free strawberry flavored Jell-O.
How to prepare:
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly especially if you have bought them from the fresh market. These are the best as they are freshly plucked and contain all the nutrients of the fruit.
- Rinse and hull the fruits and place them evenly in a 10 inches pie-pan.
- Now you have to prepare the pudding. When purchasing the pudding mix make sure that it is sugar free. Pour the mix in a saucepan and add water and gelatin mix.
- Put it on fire to cook till you get a smooth consistency. So you have to stir constantly so that lumps are not formed.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared tray of strawberries, cool it at room temperature and then refrigerate it for 4 to six hours before serving.
- After dinner serve it cool in attractive pie bowls topped with sugar-free whipped cream or any other topping of your taste.
This is a delicious and refreshing dessert that everyone will enjoy and having low calories you can serve a second helping also and for the young ones you can add chocolate sauce toppings garnished with bright red sweetened cherries for extra taste.