Do not feel depressed if you have been diagnosed with diabetes. Your stress and strains may be the reasons for high blood sugar. It is not always for the sweets and the desserts that you have are responsible for it. So try to stay happy and contented, follow a proper well-balanced diet and improve your lifestyle.
Change in lifestyle and food habits can bring down your sugar level to a great extent. Go for morning walk, have low-calorie foods that are fat-free and sugar-free, do the exercises prescribed by your instructor regularly and see the changes in your energy and mobility. You will feel better both physically and emotionally.
Try this perfect combination of peanut butter and dark chocolate brownie recipe that has flour substitute, sugar substitute and dark chocolate as the main ingredient. So you can enjoy it without the fear of increasing your sugar level.
Chocolate Brownie with Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup peanut butter.
- ¾ cup sugar substitute or granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ¼ cup
- 1 ¼ cup whole wheat white flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup tiny pieces of semi-sweet dark chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Taking a baking tray, spread a foil on it covering the edges also and coat with non-stick spray and keep aside.
- In a pan melt the butter on low heat and remove from fire.
- Add sugar and water to it and mix it well.
- Combine vanilla, eggs and oil with the sugar-butter mixture.
- Add 1-cup flour and baking powder and make a smooth and thin batter.
- In another bowl keep the peanut butter and add ½ cup of the prepared batter and whisk until smooth.
- In a different bowl, mix the ¼ cup flour and cocoa powder and stir into the plain batter.
- Add the chocolate pieces and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Put drops of peanut butter batter over the chocolate batter and swirl together. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and keep in the rack to cool.
Your yummy peanut butter chocolate brownie is ready to serve. Cut into bars and serve. This dessert is full of nutrition and taste without the calories and sugar contents.