Courgette cake dishes?
250 g ordinary flour
2 tsps ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 tsps cooking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soft drink
400 g wheel sugar
250 ml grease
1 (220g) tin pineapple items, drained pipes and pureed
150 g cut walnuts
250 g grated courgette
2 tsps vanilla remove
For the polish:
125 g topping sugar
2 tbsps milk
1. Preheat stove to 180 C/ Gas mark 4. Oil and powder a tube cake tin.
2. Filter with each other flour, cinnamon, salt, cooking powder and bicarbonate of soft drink on an item of greaseproof paper.
3. In a huge dish, defeat eggs and sugar till light coloured. Mix in oil. Include sorted active ingredients to egg blend, and beat for 2 mins. Mix in pineapple, cut nuts, vanilla and courgette. Mix extensively. Put batter right into ready tin.
4. Cook for 80 mins, or till tester put in the centre of the cake appears tidy. Trendy for 30 mins.
5. To earn polish: In a tiny dish, incorporate the topping sugar and the milk. Drizzle polish over cake when cake has actually cooled down.