Snickers bar recipes – Nutritionists have always advocated people to scientifically supplement physical ability according to our own physical conditions and energy consumption. Do make sure to avoid the situation of physical weakness and other consequences caused by hunger or fatigue. Thus, if you are during the course of movement, or on the way to travel and work, just eat some desserts made of snickers bar to supplement energy!
Nowadays more and more people like training in the gym or going outdoor activities. We don’t bother to figure out what diet we should eat in order to better our training result, because here we have got the snickers bar recipes! As it is known to all that snickers bar is a kind of food that can instantly supplement the lost energy.
When you consume a lot of physical energy at the gym or outdoors, you need to quickly add energy at the first time for supporting the continuous strength. So it is necessary to eat some food that can keep your calories in a balanced level. The snickers bar recipes contain rich protein, low fat chocolate and different ingredients with high vitamins; which is able to replenish our bodies’ energy. It is important to add strength to your body in time, in avoid of physical collapse during the exercises. Following is the snickers bar recipes for people who enjoy exercises and who want to keep fit with a diet. And I suggest everyone to list a sports plan. A lot of games will help condition our body function and enhance the physique.
5 Snickers bar recipes
Banana & Snickers Ball Recipe
Ingredients: 40g snickers bar; 2 bananas; 1 black chocolate
- Freeze the snickers in the fridge for more than 3 hours. And then take them out and dice. Then, keep them in cold storage again.
- Dice the chocolate and heat over hot water in a high cup.
- Do not boil the chocolate, keep the warm still and let the chocolate melt slowly.
- Spoon the bananas into little balls during the chocolate is almost melted.
- Insert a toothpick on the banana ball and roll it around in the melted chocolate.
- Put the diced snickers in a plate, and roll around the banana ball again.
- Freeze the banana balls with snickers in the fridge for more than 3 hours.
This is a recipe with snickers ball and banana combined together. Banana as the filling is very smooth and it tastes very like the ice cream after freezing. The taste of the banana & snickers ball is very crispy on the crust, while plus the ice cream taste and smooth banana, the smooth banana after freezing and the crispy snickers bring us a different kind of flavor. Yummy! However, if you can not stand the cold, let it unfreeze for 2 – 3 minutes before eating.
Snickers Bar Ice Cream Recipe
Ingredients: 40g snickers; 2 eggs; 15g sugar; 14ml milk; 25ml light cream
Accessories: 175ml yogurt
- Freeze the snickers in the fridge for over 3 hours.
- Add sugar in the eggs, and stir until the sugar is melted.
- Blend in with milk and stir well.
- Boil a pan of water, and keep the temperature around 176 F degrees. Then, heat the milk & milk liquid over hot water. Do make heat it too quickly in avoids of egg clot. Next, slowly beat egg & milk liquid until a scraper scrape it with no lines left.
- Crash the snickers bar in a bag. Then blend the light cream and yogurt into the egg batter. After stirring well, put the crushed snickers into the batter.
- Mix well. Put the batter into the fridge for overnight or more than 5 hours.
Do you like ice cream? Do you like snickers bar? And this recipe of snickers bar ice cream out of snickers bar recipes is the combination of ice cream and snickers bar. The dessert tastes so fragrant and icy cold. It is the best moment of happiness when scooping the ice cream little by little. I remember that someone once said: Dessert is the best thing that can make you feel the happiness!
Snickers Bar Toast Recipe
Main ingredients: 270g high protein flour; 40ml milk; 80ml water; 25g sugar; 3g salt; 4g yeast; 1/2 egg; 40ml light cream; 15g butter
Accessories: 110g snickers; 1 tablespoon sugar; 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; pinch almond slices
- Put the wet ingredients first, and then add the dry ingredients into the bread machine and knead for 20 minutes. Then, add butter and knead for another 20 minutes. Next, take the bread out and beat for 5 – 10 minutes with your own hands.
- Yeast the bread at room temperature until a finger inserts into the bread without bounce back.
- Exhaust extra air from the bread. And then separate the bread into 3 pieces, and roll the 3 dough into a ball, loosen for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar into the cinnamon and mix them into cinnamon sugar.
- Dice the snickers bar into cubes.
- Exhaust the air of the dough, and fold the dough and loosen for another 5 minutes.
- Roll the dough flat, sprinkle it with cinnamon sugar. And then top it with the snickers cubes. Next, roll the dough from up to bottom.
- Put the dough into the toast box, and place it at room temperature and yeast.
- Yeast to the 80 – 90 percent full. Then, brush the surface with egg liquid, and top with pinch almond slices. Finally, bake at 356 F degrees in the preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes.
This recipe from the snickers bar recipes collaborated with pinch cinnamon sugar, and the cinnamon sugar makes the toast into a sweet aroma. And finally it didn’t disappoint me. The chocolate and snickers bar cubes are melted in and around the toast, plus the sweetness, the peanut taste in snickers bar add the toast a different and unique flavor. So I very much recommend the snickers bar toast no matter for its flavor or taste.
Snickers Bar Taffee Cookies Recipe
Ingredients: 51g snickers; 25g walnuts; 119g plain flour; 2g baking powder; 42g unsalted butter; 8g vegetable oil; 8g black sugar; 40g egg; few drops of vanilla extract
- Bake the walnuts at 320 F degrees for 5 minutes. And then dice them for later use.
- Dice snickers bar for later use.
- Soft the butter and add in vegetable oil and beat with an electric beater until the color turns paler. And then add in sugar and black sugar, stir well until fluffy.
- Add egg liquid per 2 times, each time stir well. Next, blend in vanilla extract. Finally add in sifted baking powder and plain flour, scrape it well until there is no dry powder left.
- Pour the snickers cubes and walnuts, stir well. And then cover it with a plastic wrap and keep in cold storage for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 374 F degrees, and next, tidy the dough into a rectangular shape.
- Adjust the temperature of the oven back to 356 F degrees and bake for 20 – 25 minutes. The dough will crust, that is a normal phenomenon.
- Take the cookie out and do not move it until cool. Next, cut the big cookie into small cookies.
This snickers bar recipe of snickers bar taffee cookies isn’t difficult to make. However, though easy to make, it is still a good and yummy soft cookies with crispy taste. I don’t think that you will lose you confidence during the making of the snickers bar taffee cookies. This is because you can feel and you can smell the flavor of the cookies all the time during the making. And that flavor really can make your confidence as big as possible.
Coffee Balley’s Snickers Bar Muffin
Ingredients: 150g plain flour; 3g baking powder; 1 egg; 15g sugar; 2g salt; 50g butter;65g milk; 20g Balley’s; 5g instant coffee powder; pinch granola; 51g snickers bar; few drops of vanilla extract; pinch walnuts
- Dice the snickers for later use.
- Soft butter over water for later use.
- Mix the instant coffee powder, Balley’s and milk and heat them until the coffee powder is melted. Let it cool, and blend the mixture with butter and egg, and finally add in vanilla extract and stir well.
- Sift plain flour and baking powder. And then blend the powder mixture with the liquid of step 3. And then scrape them until there is no dry powder left.
- Blend the mixture with snickers bar and walnuts. Scoop it into an oil paper cup. And top it with diced snickers, and sprinkle it with granola.
- Preheat the oven to 356 F degrees and bake for 20 minutes or so. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Ah, I guess that when you see the long names of the recipe, you have figured out that it is a whole mix! But it is really delicious to eat. And the snickers bar is where the highlight hides. If you do not believe, just have a try and have a taste yourself. You will find out the taste is so good and yummy！
Conclusion of The 5 Snickers Bar Recipes
In a word, the 5 snickers bar recipes will help supplement your energy when you are feeling so tired and need some food to trigger it out. Here I want to talk about the back story of how the name snickers come from. As we all know that snickers are made of peanuts, nougat and maltose. And it is a kind of sugar that has the most popularity and longest histories. It was born on 1930. And before the launch of snickers. Etherl, who runs the company that developed the sugar, feel so heartbreaking when she heard that her beloved horse Snickers has died. Then, she and her husband decided to name the upcoming sugar with snickers in order to memorize her horse. And there you go, snickers bar is welcomed around the world and is known to all.