Pumpkin makes me think of Halloween, but turning to eat, pumpkin can definitely kill your hunger, and it has certain healthcare value. It contains pectin which would protect the mucous membrane of our stomach from roughage stimulation, while promote bile secretion and help digestion. So this morning, I went to the market and brought two pumpkins!
Pumpkin is no doubt a beloved in dessert. The flavor of sweet and soft make it happen to be the companion of pastries on the table, just like pumpkin cake, bread or pie.
Today I would make pumpkin bavarian cake which is simple to practice. Due to its abundant moisture, the finished cake is especially as soft as cloud.
Ingredients: 50gr pumpkin, 15gr sugar, 5gr unsalted butter,a hint of cinnamon
1. Cut pumpkins into shreds, add sugar and butter into the pan, stir-fry until pumpkin shreds are soft; spill some cinnamon, mix well and remove the fire
2. Divide the cooked pumpkins into 4 portions, twist each portion into balls and refrigerate
Ingredients:35gr milk, 100gr pumpkin puree, 1 egg yolk, 30gr sugar, 1 tablespoon water, 5gr gelatin, 1 teaspoon rum, 75ml light cream
1. Peel off the pumpkin and take 100gr steamed pumpkin with milk to boil on slow fire, stirring while boil, remove the fire after mix well
2. Stir the egg yolk, sugar and water together, mixing while warm up, turn off the heat when up to 176F, add soaked gelatin and stir up to melt with pumpkin puree, sifted
3. Whip light cream until 80% down, mix it with pumpkin puree after cooling, add 1 teaspoon rum , pour the mixture into the mould, when covering two thirds, press in the pumpkin filling, and then pour the pumpkin mousse to fill in the mould, refrigerate
Ingredients: 1 egg, 30gr sugar, 1 tablespoon water, 25gr cake flour, 5gr cocoa powder, 10gr unsalted butter
1. Beat egg well and add sugar until its sticky
2. Add some water and mix it, then add sifted cake flour, stir
3. Add melted butter, mix, pour the mixture into the ovenware, bake 10mins under 320F
4. Wait after the pumpkin mousse is clotted, cover the cutting chocolate dacquoise, dig the whole thing out and ladle the pectin on the surface.
That’s all the procedures, and I will enjoy the fresh out pumpkin bavarian cake with my friends! Can’t wait their amazing expression after eating my bavarian cake, wow! Let’s celebrate with the heavenly cake!